The Art Life Gallery is a platform that connects both upcoming and established artists from the globe to show their talent and art, as well as connects collectors critics and curators to artists. TALG supports artists to rise and provide freedom to present their art from the diverse subject matter, and along with the freedom, TALG doesn’t compromise with quality. They have a wide variety of unique and finest arts in the respective field. Alongside, TALG conducts solo shows and programs of curated group exhibitions. They offer original and comprehensive collections of contemporary arts. They are leading the market with goals to create art talent awareness, offering vintage and original arts and sculptures and an environment to enjoy those artworks.
Problem identification and finding its cause is the first and most important part of the solution architecture process. An optimised and customised solution would ensure business growth. Following are the steps involved in getting the issue and the causes:
Consulting stakeholders helps determine the problem they’re going through and better understand their operation, process, vision and system. Thoroughly understanding the business to provide customised solutions supports the growth of the organisation.
Understanding the business processes helps to equip them with an authentic and suitable solution. Effective operations lead to enhanced organisation performance and increased results with minimum flaws.
Understanding the company’s SOPs help us to understand the problem without violating the company’s protocols. Many a time, improper implementation of SOPs invade business growth and maximise errors instead of bringing uniformity in systems which is important for effective functioning.
Existing Software Solutions
To find the cause of the problem and provide a better solution, understanding the existing software solutions helps. If they lack any important software that may affect their business, its imperative to develop and implement them.
Contemplating future growth and providing the customer-oriented solution to attain target sales and traffic, knowing the target market is important. This is an efficient and affordable way to reach audiences.
The ultimate goal of the organisation is to scale up the operations, thus increasing the ROI. Understanding the scalability helps to get an idea of the workforce and resources demanded based on the growing amount of work to achieve the vision and long term goals.
It’s better to discuss the budget to provide the best available solution in the given budget range and reduce the chance of negotiations and conflicts.
Getting the client’s clear requirement helps to meet the needs and expectations. JMDS always listens and understands the client’s need and provide a customised solution.
After all the long discussions and analysis of the operation, plans, and specifications, JMDS inferred that the client needed a functional and responsive website with better UX and UI design to get enough website traffic and sales. They require proper consultation, a reliable and secure server and custom software with a team of professionals to manage and maintain it.
Solution provided by the company
After understanding the pain points, JMDS proposed the best possible solution based on TALG’s needs, budget and stated SOPs for the final approval and confirmation to proceed with the solutions.
- Consultation on business operations and website
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Resource Provision
- Web Design & Development with custom advanced functionality
- Custom Software Development
- AWS Management Backups & Maintenance
- Third-Party Applications Support
- Magento Resource Provision for Maintenance
Once TALG approved the proposed solutions and confirmed the agreement, JMDS has done the following things:
- JMDS provided consultation for the business operations and strategy for sales and how the website should work for a significant result. Conducted meetings and discussed everything about the business and the site, like business operation, website’s overview & landing page, structure, functionalities, software requirements, functionality level, and required time and resources.
Solution Architects design the complete outline of the process, behaviour and structure of the business operation and the development solutions.
- Designing UI and UX for the website. Making the website look good and fit with the theme while maintaining readability. The website would have to look attractive and ensure a better user experience for better result and growth. Increasing customer engagement and understanding of the art forms increases buying behaviour.
Created a fully functional and responsive website based on provided designs by the design team and build custom software by custom coding. Customised the dashboard to manage content. Created category pages to segregate paintings and art forms.
- JMDS provided a dedicated web server and assigned the expert server support team to manage and maintain the hosted domain.
- JMDS team manages the AWS account, instance security policies, and technology upgrades whenever required.
- JMDS provided resource provision of a selected expert Magento Developer team with add on the Magento developers’ team to manage, maintain and extend the client domain’s functionalities.
- Assist with third-party APIs and certificates like SSL, SMS Gateways, Payment Gateways etc., subject to their dependencies on the Linux platform.
- JMDS maintains the following aspects of the Magento platform:
- Catalogue Browsing
- Catalog Management
- Product Browsing
- Customer Accounts
- Site Management
- Order Management
Their website is looking great and working smooth with a great interface. Just after the launch website observed a tremendous traffic surge. The client is now getting enough customers and making good sales. The site has fast page load times and a great user experience. They are growing fast and getting a high ROI.
We’re proud to say that TALG is satisfied with the services provided by JMDS. JMDS partners with TALG to provide ongoing support.