Sapien is an investment banking boutique founded in 2008 by Ramesh Kumar Ahuja. They offer diverse financial services to customers across the globe from various sectors and geographic regions. Sapien is a UK based company authorised and controlled by Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. They have mighty connections with big banks, reputed Private Equity and other Institutional funds, Family Offices and HNIs. Sapien has a great team of experts in Fundraising, M&A advisory, Investments, and Restructuring, and they help their client in those fields.
Problem identification and finding its causes is a crucial part of providing any solution to the problem. An optimised and customised solution would ensure business growth. Our team invests hours in getting to the core of the problem and it involves many steps as:
Discussion with stakeholders
Discussing with stakeholders helps to get into the problem they are going through, understanding their vision & operations and providing solution accordingly. Understanding the vision of the organisation is important to identify the processes and operations that would help achieve the business’ long term goals.
Understanding the business processes helps to equip them with an authentic and suitable solution. Effective operations lead to improve organisation performance and increased results with minimum glitches.
Getting to know the company’s SOPs helps prevent any distortions in the company’s protocols in order to provide the services. SOPs also help reduce human errors and lapses in judgement and makes the organisation process-driven.
Existing Software Solutions
Understanding the current web server and existing software is important to identify whether the current server and software fulfil the website requirement and whether they are properly managed and maintained; if not, it is imperative to work on them or change them completely to put a more suitable system in place. It helps to identify the root cause of the problem.
Understanding the target market is necessary to provide personalised solutions depending on the target customers, which helps in faster business growth. This is the most efficient and affordable way to connect with the customer, increasing customer engagement, reducing bounce rate thus increasing customer retention and trust.
Understanding the scalability helps to get an idea of the workforce and resources demanded based on the growing amount of work with the time and business growth.
It’s better to discuss the budget to provide the best available solution in the given budget range and reduce the probability of negotiations and disputes.
Requirement gathering helps to understand the client’s needs and expectations and satisfying them with the best possible solution. Walking in line with the vision of the company is crucial.
After all the detailed discussions and understanding of the operation, plans, specifications, and scalability, JMDS deduced that the client needed a complete solution architecture for operation and better UX and UI design and a responsive website. They need a sound and reliable server and custom software, including a team of experts to manage and maintain it.
Solution provided by the company
After understanding the pain points and the root causes, JMDS suggested the best possible solution analysing Sapien’s needs, budget, scalability and stated SOPs for the approval and contract.
- Consultation on business operations
- Solution Architecture to avoid time-lapse and increase communication
- UI/UX Resource Provision
- Web Design & Development on CodeIgniter
- Custom Software Development
- AWS Management Backups & Maintenance
- Third-Party Integration and Support
- CodeIgniter Resource Provision for Maintenance
Once the client confirmed the agreement, JMDS implemented the following things:
- JMDS provided consultation for the business operations and strategies and how the website should work for a notable outcome. We managed meetings and guide everything about the business and the site, like business operation, website’s dashboard, structure, software requirements, functionality level, and required time and resources.
- Solution Architects design the complete outline of the process, behaviour and structure of the business operation and the development solutions.
- Designing UI and UX for the website considering the sapiens’ need and demand while maintaining readability and engagement.
- Created a dynamic solution and website on the CodeIgniter framework based on provided designs and custom coding wherever required. Customised the website structure to manage content.
- JMDS also provided a dedicated resource who was managing and maintaining the operations for them in alignment with their working hours and beyond. The resource was trained and also managed to resolve any tickets that were raised in minimum time.
- JMDS provided a reliable web server and assigned the expert server support team for ongoing maintenance of the hosted domain.
- JMDS team manages the AWS account, instance security policies, and technology upgrades whenever required.
Assist with third-party APIs and certificates like SSL, SMS Gateways, etc.
- JMDS provided resource provision of a selected expert CodeIgniter Developer team to manage, maintain and extend the client domain’s functionalities.
There was a sudden growth with reduced time lapses in the communication of the data and in the engagement on the website a few days after launching. The site is working smoothly with an easy interface. Sapien needed a customised software to smoothen its operations with no scope for errors in its operations and data management. Sapien is now working smoothly and efficiently. The operations are fast and with a great user experience. They are growing fast and getting a high ROI. All the services they’re providing, leading the market and well known as influential financial adviser and supporter. They are satisfied with the services provided by JMDS. JMDS is always available for ongoing support and responds to the query within 24-48 hours.