Paccous is India based, most advanced, automated, leading logistic company. They offer logistic solutions to the e-commerce industry with exceptional automated shipping software. Paccous believes that automation is possible everywhere, and with this belief, they are making e-commerce easy, comfortable and automated. They’re customer-oriented and constantly working to make shipping easy and trustable for them. Their advanced cargo management features already making class in the industry. Paccous has built great trust among its partners and customers. Their motto is ‘you pack it, stick it and we ship it and they remain true to this to the core.
The foremost step of providing the solution is identifying the problem and its cause. Our team invest hours in getting the problem. Here are the steps involved in order to understand the problem and the circumstances:
Discussion with stakeholders
Discussing with stakeholders helps to understand their vision, operation, plan and processes to get to the core of the problem and providing solution accordingly. It is important to delineate the organisation’s vision to identify the processes and operations that would help achieve the business goals.
A better business process leads to business success and achieving business goals smoothly. Understanding the business processes helps keep solutions aligned with the industry and provide customised services to get aligned with their targets.
It is better to understand the SOPs of the company to prevent any mutilation in the company’s protocols while providing the services. SOPs are the pioneer of the smooth system and operation and lessen the probability of human errors.
Understanding Software Requirements
Analysing all the effective software processes supports finding which software needs to be optimised to improve the operation and which software needs to be customised and built to regulate the website functionality and operation better.
The ultimate goal of the organisation is to scale up the operations, thus increasing the ROI. Getting an idea of the workforce and resources needed based on the growing amount of work requires a better understanding of scalability.
Understanding the target market is beneficial, considering future growth and providing the market-oriented solution to get customers. Knowing the target customers helps target marketing and is the best and affordable solution to achieving target sales in time.
Having clear information about the limitations is the need for the process since Paccous is a logistic platform and has some real-time update and tracking functionality, so it can not afford any downtime and crashes. Considering this, it’s imperative to identify any probable future limitation to avoid such obstacles.
The budget discussion gives a range of budget to provide the best available solution in the given range and lessen the probability of further disputes.
Requirement gathering helps to understand the client’s needs and expectations and satisfying them with the best possible solution. Aligning the insights and goals of the company with the services is important.
After all the long conversations and analysis of the operation, plans, specifications, and limitations, JMDS concluded that they need better guidance for their business operation and online presence, website to establish their online presence, smart UX and UI design and entire solution architecture for website and operation. They need a robust, secure and reliable server and custom software, including a team of experts to manage and maintain it.
Solution provided by the company
JMDS proposed the best possible solution for the final approval based on Paccous’s needs, budget, scalability, stated SOPs and limitations.
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Resource Provision
- Custom Software Development
- Website Design and Development
- Magento Resource Provision for Maintenance
- AWS Management Backups & Maintenance
- Third-Party APIs Integration & Support
- Zoho Integration
- Zoho Support & Maintainance
- Digital Media Marketing
- Brand Identity
- App Development
After finalising the solutions, designs and processes and approval of the client, JMDS has done the following for the Paccous:
- JMDS provided a thorough consultation for the website and operation. We discussed every minor thing a site and the business operation need, like how the website should look, the website structure, features, functionalities that a website should have, which software would be best, the need for coding and customisation, and everything.
- Our solutions architects worked day and night and created a set of solutions for the entire operation, including the technical and software part.
- The graphic design team decided the colour, font, design, images, and structure for UI, UX of the app and the website and created brand identity. They designed the logo and created the design mockups for them.
- JMDS provided a dedicated webserver to handle tremendous website traffic and the best server support team for managing the hosted domain and website health.
- Our development team developed customised software by custom coding for the paccous panel for shipment management and trackings and created a custom dashboard to manage website content, built an interface for both courier partners and customers.
- A dedicated team maintains their AWS account, instance security policies, and technology upgrades on time and is always available for ongoing assistance and support.
- Provided resource provision of a Sr. expert Magento Developer team with add on the Magento developers’ team to manage and maintain the client domain’s functionalities.
- Provided support for third-party APIs integration and certificates like SSL, SMS Gateways, Payment Gateways etc., subject to their dependencies on the Linux platform and available for further assistance.
- JMDS maintains the aspects of the Magento platform, namely:
- Catalogue Browsing
- Catalog Management
- Product Browsing
- Customer Accounts
- Courier Partner Accounts
- Site Management
- Order Management
- NDR Management
- Paccous Wallet
- Membership and Plans
- As a Zoho Partner, we have provided all the Zoho services. Our Zoho experts integrated Zoho accounting to automate the business’s financial management and integrated Zoho CRM for better customer relation management, custom notification, and scheduled marketing. Also integrated other Zoho APIs to enhance the business operation.
- Committed full-time ongoing assistance and support for Zoho management and maintenance and updates of Zoho Applications.
- Our digital marketing team handles the digital presence of Paccous on every digital media platform and manages digital media marketing for them, including social media marketing and management and paid ad marketing.
- JMDS created a whole brand identity, and awareness for paccous includes logos, typography, colours, packaging, messaging, style guide and everything to create a brand reputation and maintaining them with consistency yet have flexibility.
- Our developers developed a 100% secure mobile app with advanced features and a great interface to enhance user experience
After all the testing on the local server, solutions were implemented on the live server. JMDS team successfully worked around a tight schedule to deliver a powered solution with flexible content management tools and automation. Their website looks excellent and working smoothly with a great interface, has faster page loading time and a better user experience. Vigorous marketing helps the Paccous getting enough shipment orders. Analytics shows that people are coming on the website from a diverse geographic region. Paccous is getting a higher ROI and satisfied with the consultation, solutions and all the services provided by JMDS.