Denave was founded 22 years back and engaged in building a sales enablement ecosystem. They are constantly working to fill the gap between the sales strategies and final implementation. Denave has generated over $5 Billion in sales revenue for its industry-leading clients. They are a global sales catalyst and focus on developing new service methodologies to continue influencing and enabling sales for their customers.
JMDS spends extensive time and resources in identifying the problems being faced by the clients and its investigation. Problem identification and finding its cause is the foremost part of providing any solution. An optimised and customised solution would ensure business growth. Following are the steps involved in finding the issue and the causes:
Consulting stakeholders helps determine the problem they’re going through and better understand their operation, process, and system, a keen understanding of the business results in a better outcome in favour of the organisation.
Understanding the business processes helps to equip them with an authentic and suitable solution. Effective operations lead to enhanced organisation performance and increased results with minimum glitches.
Understanding the company’s SOPs help us to understand the problem without violating the company’s protocols. Many a time, improper implementation of SOPs invade business growth. SOPs help keep the processes consistent thus reducing human errors and discrepancies which might affect the services.
Existing Software Solutions
To identify the cause of the problem and provide a better alternative, understanding the existing software solutions helps. If certain software is not working at full efficiency, it is imperative to work on them or change them completely to put a more suitable system in place.
Contemplating future growth and providing market-oriented solutions to gain customers, knowing the target market is important. This is an efficient and affordable way to reach people and increase customer engagement and sales.
The ultimate goal of the organisation is to scale up the operations, thus increasing the ROI. Understanding the scalability helps to get an idea of the workforce and resources demanded based on the growing amount of work.
It’s better to discuss the budget to provide the best available solution in the given budget range and reduce the chance of negotiations and conflicts.
Getting the client’s clear requirement helps to meet the needs and expectations. JMDS always listens and understands the client’s need and provide a customised solution.
After all the long discussions and analysis of the operation, plans, and specifications, JMDS inferred that the client was lagging better UX and UI design, causing the website traffic decrement and the site not being properly functional. They require proper consultation, a reliable and secure server and custom software and a functional site with a team of specialists to manage and maintain it.
Solution provided by the company
After understanding the pain points and the root causes, JMDS suggested the best possible solution analysing Denave’s needs, budget and stated SOPs for the final approval.
- Consultation on business operations and solutions.
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Resource Provision
- Web Design & Development with advanced functionality
- Custom Software Development
- AWS Management Backups & Maintenance
- Third-Party Applications Support
- Magento Resource Provision for Maintenance
Once the client confirmed the agreement, JMDS implemented the following things:
- JMDS provided consultation for the business operation and strategy and how the website should work for significant results. We manage meetings and advise everything about the business and the site, like business operation, website’s overview, structure, functionalities, software requirements, functionality level, and required time and resources.
- Solution Architects design the complete outline of the process, behaviour and structure of the business operation and the development solutions based on the organization and market strategies to maximise returns.
- Designing UI and UX for the website. Reveal as many features and advantages as possible while maintaining readability.
- The website would have to look beautiful and ensure a better user experience for better user engagement, reduced bounce rate, customer retention and enhanced ROI.
- Created a fully functional and responsive website based on rendered designs and custom coding wherever required. Customised the dashboard to manage content.
- JMDS provided a dedicated web server and assigned the expert server support team to manage and maintain the hosted domain.
- JMDS team manages the AWS account, instance security policies, and technology upgrades whenever required.
- JMDS provided resource provision of a selected expert Magento Developer team with add on the Magento developers’ team to manage, maintain and extend the client domain’s functionalities.
- Assist with third-party APIs and certificates like SSL, SMS Gateways, Payment Gateways etc., subject to their dependencies on the Linux platform.
Their website is looking great and working smooth with a great interface. Just after the launch website observed a tremendous traffic surge. The client is now getting enough customers and make sales. The site has fast page load times and a great user experience. They are growing fast and getting a high ROI. We’re proud to say that client is satisfied with the services provided by JMDS.