JM Design Studio P Ltd is one of the unique organisations that provide consulting, customised software solutions, Zoho consultation and implementation and management services under one umbrella. JMDS was founded with the mission to become the businesses' technology partner to success. With continuous technological advancements and changing times, businesses have an opportunity to adopt more robust systems that increase efficiencies with minimum resources. Sharp insight into the accelerating digitisation and technology motivates JM Design Studio to help people align their technology with business goals. From the outset, JMDS had the opportunity to work with esteemed companies like Emami Ltd, Samsung, HCL, mama earth, Compass, Trishasmi Creations, Paccous Logistics and more. Working with 51+ happy clients, consult them with brand building, growth strategy, and solving numerous IT-related issues give JMDS a unique edge of innovative perspective.
Impact Hub is an entity that provides space to the innovators to make an impact on the market by connecting with the Impact hub. They support startups to change their dreams into action and making the dream live. They have 100 locations worldwide where they host and conduct community events and programmes to connect people and make connections to channelise their brands, startups, innovations, and ideas. With 16,000+ members, 11,000+ hosted events and supported 6,400+ startups, “Impact Hub” is an industry leader.
Problem Identification & Investigation
Problem identification and finding its cause is the foremost part of providing any solution. An optimised and customised solution would ensure business growth. Following are the steps involved in finding the issue and the causes:
Consulting stakeholders helps determine the problem they’re going through and better understand their operation, process, and system, a keen understanding of the business results in a better outcome in favour of the organisation.
Understanding the business processes helps to equip them with an authentic and suitable solution. Effective operations lead to improve organisation performance and increased results with minimum flaws.
SOPs keeps the operations in line, but sometimes it may not be properly implemented and cause the organisation’s inconsistent functioning. Understanding the company’s SOPs helps us understand the problem without violating its protocols and making them aware of flaws, if any.
Existing Software Solutions
Understanding the current web server and existing software is important to identify whether the current server and software fulfil the website requirements and whether they are properly managed and maintained; if not, it is imperative to work on them or change them completely to put a more suitable system in place. It helps to identify the root cause of the problem.
Understanding the target market helps to provide the customised and market-oriented solution to reach customers and future business growth. This is the most efficient and affordable way to connect with the target audience and make prospective users aware of the organization.
Understanding the scalability helps to get an idea of the workforce and resources demanded based on the growing amount of work with the time and business growth. This also helps achieve the long term goals of the company to increase returns on investments.
It’s better to discuss the budget to provide the best available solution in the given budget range and reduce the probability of negotiations and disputes.
Getting the client’s clear requirement helps to meet the needs and expectations. JMDS always listens and understands the client’s need and provide a customised solution.
After all the detailed conversations and analysis of the operation, plans, specifications, and scalability, JMDS inferred that the client needed the entire solution architecture and better UX and UI design and a responsive website. They require a robust and secure server and custom software, including a team of experts to manage and maintain it.
Solution provided by the company
After understanding the pain points and the root causes, JMDS suggested the best possible solution analysing Impact Hub’s needs, budget, scalability and stated SOPs for the final approval.
- Consultation on business operations and strategy
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Resource Provision
- Web Design & Development with advanced functionality
- Custom Software Development
- AWS Management Backups & Maintenance
- Third-Party Applications Support
- Magento Resource Provision for Maintenance
Once the client confirmed the agreement, JMDS implemented the following things:
- JMDS provided consultation for the business operation and how the website should work for a notable outcome. We managed meetings and guide everything about the business and the site, like business operation, website’s dashboard, structure, functionalities, software requirements, functionality level, and required time and resources.
- Solution Architects design the complete outline of the process, behaviour and structure of the business operation and the development solutions.
- Designing UI and UX for the website. Reveal as many features and advantages as possible while maintaining readability. The website would have to look beautiful and ensure a better user experience for better engagement.
- Created a fully functional and responsive website based on rendered designs and custom coding wherever required. Customised the dashboard to manage content.
- Developed custom software to manage live events and functionality like joining the community, buying membership, etc.
- JMDS provided a dedicated web server and assigned the expert server support team to manage and maintain the hosted domain.
- JMDS team manages the AWS account, instance security policies, and technology upgrades whenever required.
- JMDS provided resource provision of a selected expert Magento Developer team with add on the Magento developers’ team to manage, maintain and extend the client domain’s functionalities.
- Assist with third-party APIs and certificates like SSL, SMS Gateways, Payment Gateways etc., subject to their dependencies on the Linux platform.
- JMDS maintains the following aspects of the Magento platform:
- Live Event
- Joining the Community
- Customer Accounts
- Site Management
- Profile Management
- Membership Plans
There was a sudden growth in the engagement on the website a few days after launching. The site is looking great and working smooth with an easy interface. Impact Hub is now getting enough customers and make sales. The site has fast page load times and a great user experience. They are growing fast and getting a high ROI.
Impact Hub is pleased and satisfied with the services provided by JMDS. JMDS is always available for ongoing support and responds to the query within 24-48 hours.